This delicious treat is so incredibly simple to make using few ingredients that mix together to make a chocolate, peanut butter bar…
Ingredients [ For 6 to 8 people ] [ Preparation time : 10 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 3 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup white corn syrup
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- Heat peanut butter, sugar and corn syrup over Low Heat to melt. Stir in cereal.
- Pat into an 8×8 lightly greased pan. (I line my pan with foil and then lightly spray it.
- When it is time to cut them, the foil lifts right out.).
- Melt chocolate chips over low heat or in the microwave and spread over top.
- Cool until firm