Looking for a unique soup recipe? Try our Japanese Noodle Soup with Fresh Tuna. This soup recipe pairs with Red and White wines as well as Sake. These include Chardonnay, Sake Daiginjo and Red Burgundy. Enjoy! #soup #Sake #tune #Japanese @chefvivant
- 1 3/4 cups fish stock
- 4tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 4tablespoons sake
- 2tablespoons rice or wine vinegar
- 1tablespon superfine sugar
- 2tablespoon sesame oil
- 8 oz frech Chinese noodles
- 4each tuna steaksabout 1/3 pound eash, skinned
- 2tablespoons sesame seeds
- fresh cilantro leaves to garnish
NOTE: These tuna steaks are seared on the outside but still succulent in the middle. You can cook them a little longer if you like, but take care not to make them too dry.
Pairs with Chardonnay, sake Daiginjo and Red Burgundy.
The post Japanese Noodle Soup with Fresh Tuna appeared first on Chef Vivant Recipe and Wine Pairing Blog.