Try our new Rice Noodle Soup with Barbecued and Ground Pork recipe. This is a great fall recipes. This recipe pairs with red and white wines. Red wines include: Barbera, Carmenere, Chianti, Grenache, Malbec, and Sangoivese. White wines include: Chardonnay, Gruner Veltliner, Pinot Gris, Riesling Dry, Viognier and White Burgundy. Enjoy! #recipe #porkrecipe @chefvivant
- 2teaspoons fish sauce
- 1/4cup ground porkformed into small patties
- 7oz rice noodlesthin and flat
- 1cup green beanssliced diagnoally
- 24slices barbecue pork
- 1 1/2 quarts hot pork stock
- 1tablespoon crispy fried garlic
- 2teaspoon fish sauce
- 1tablespoon palm sugar
- 1tablespoon green chiliessliced in white vinegar
- 2tablespoon salted radsihchopped
- 1/4cup cilantro leaves and stemsfinely chopped
- 1/4cup unsalted roasted peanutsfinely crushed
- 1teaspoon green onionfinely chopped
- 1teaspoon dried chili flakes
- Prepare all of the ingredients in advance and divide the seasoning ingredients between 2 small bowls.
- Bring one large pot and half a small pot of water to a boil. Add 2 teaspoons fish sauce and the ground pork patties to the small pot and simmer for about 2-3 minutes until cooked through. Drain and discard the cooking liquid.
- Add the noodles and beans to the large pot of boiling water. Reduce heat to medium and cook for about 3 minutes or until the noodles are soft.
- Drain and divide between 2 large, deep soup bowls. Now add the seasoning ingredients and barbecue pork and finish by pouring 1 1/2 cups of hot stock into each bowl. Mix gently to combine the flavors and serve immediately.
Pairs with red and white wines. Red wines include: Barbera, Carmenere, Chianti, Grenache, Malbec, and Sangoivese. White wines include: Chardonnay, Gruner Veltliner, Pinot Gris, Riesling Dry, Viognier and White Burgundy.
The post Rice Noodle Soup with Barbecued and Ground Pork appeared first on Chef Vivant Recipe and Wine Pairing Blog.
This post first appeared on Chef Vivant Recipe And Wine Pairing, please read the originial post: here