Are you looking for Mexican Salsa? Then I am here to explain the steps how to prepare these salsas. This recipe is very easy and quick recipe, which takes only 10-15 minutes to prepare. Mexican Salsa can be made with some ingredients like onions, tomatoes, mangoes, coriander leaves, cumin seeds, jalapeno, black pepper etc.
- Large tomatoes finely diced – 4
- Ripe mangoes diced – 1
- Sweet onion finely chopped – 1-2
- Jalapeno (a hot green chili pepper) chopped – 6
- 4-5 table spoons of cilantro(coriander)
- Chopped garlic 5 table spoons
- 4-5 table spoons of lime juice fresh squeezed
- 2 table spoons of olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Cumin 1 table spoon
- Black pepper – 1-2 table spoons.
- Take a bowl add Jalapeno, chopped garlic, cumin seeds, black pepper in to the bowl, mix it well.
- Next add olive oil, salt to taste and nicely mix for the same.
- Next add onions, tomatoes and squeezed lemon juice.
- At last add mango dices which is finely chopped, mix it well and once check the taste of your salsa, if you feel more spicy then add some chopped mango or tomato.
- If you like spiciness then add chopped green chili.
- Combine well and garnish with cilantro/coriander leaves.
Now your Mexican Salsa is ready to serve.You can serve this with hot chips or Mexican Corn Tortillas which will be very best combination with Mexican Salsa.
Note: Here I have used chopped mango it gives good aroma and sweetness to salsa recipe. But it is optional. You can use other ingredients like carrots, pine apple or apples instead of mangoes. Each and every child likes to have this type of salsa if you add such kind of fruits. If you are serving these salsas for children then do not make much spicy, try to make it medium or at least sweeter.
The post Mexican Salsa Recipe for Lunch appeared first on Ur Yummy recipes.