Lamb has quite a Strong Taste so it take these big flavours without being over powered.
Chinese Style LambSummaryLamb has quite a strong taste so it take these big flavours without being over powered.
- 1 lamb leg steak
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. minced ginger
- 1 tsp. tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. chili paste
- 1 tsp. Chinese five spice
- 1 tsp. cooking oil
- Mix all the ingredients together except for the lamb.
- Stab the lamb all over with a fork then coat it with the marinade.
- Leave the lamb to marinade for twenty minutes then fry it over a medium heat for two to three minutes each side.
- Leave the lamb to rest for two or three minutes then carve it into thick slices and serve with rice or noodles and Asian greens.