A new version of tofu which will make its boring taste more interesting. Pan fried tofu salad is so delicious and easy to make that you can enjoy it any time. Make it more interesting with mint chutney
Ingredients for Pan fried tofu
- 1 cup of cubed tofu
- 1 tbsp of sesame oil
- 1 tbsp of Tamari soy sauce
- 1 tsp of maple syrup
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp of mirin or rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp of water (if needed)
Ingredients for Pan fried broccoli
- About 1 1/2 cups of broccoli florets.
- 1 tsp of lemon zest
- 1 tbsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- 1 tbsp of kimchi juice or soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of water or oil
- 2 tsp of nutritional yeast
- A dash of black pepper
- Tomatoes, avocado, cucumber and lemon
● Topped with sesame seeds.
1) Take a fry pan, add your oil on medium heat then add your cubed tofu, and fry for 3-5 minutes.
3) Add your tamarai soy sauce, mirin, garlic powder, and pepper flakes fry for another 10 minutes.
4) Keep flipping your tofu so each side is fried and stop frying them till they turn crisp brown. Set aside.
** (be patient and cook On low heat)**
5) Take another fry pan, add your oil on medium to high heat, and add your broccoli florets.
6) Fry for 3-5 minutes then add your rest of your seasonings.
7) Fry for another 5 minutes and set a side.
8) Then just cut the rest of your veggies add them to your plate and enjoy.