I will post a few smoothies that would taste good with Flax Seeds. You can include those smoothies as breakfast in your PCOD Diet. The key point is to cut off Sugar and Milk. For making them more tastier, you can use Honey.
Health Benefits of Flax Seeds - Reference
- It controls Blood Sugar and Cholesterol
- They have dietary fibers.
- It has more nutrients, protein and good fats
Health Benefits of Berries - Reference
- It has more antioxidants and keep our cells fresh
- They have dietary fibers and keeps us full
- It has irons and good for blood
Both Berries and Flax Seeds are good for health. We are combining both in this smoothies. Come let us see the recipe.
Flax Seeds and Berry Smoothie Recipe | Smoothies for PCOD
|Prep Time:||Cooking Time:|
|Svg Size: |
5 for 5
Calories per Serving:
|Posted By: |
- 1 Tblspn Flax Seeds Powder
- 1 cup of Berries
- 1/4 cup thick Curd
- 1 Tblspn Honey
- 1/2 cup water
- Wash and clean berries. I have taken black berries and strawberries.
- Take a blender. Add flax seeds powder and berries. Puree them.
- Add curd, honey and a cup of water. Again blend them well.
- Transfer it to a cup and serve cold.
Take some berries. I have taken Blackberries and Strawberries.
Washed and cleaned them. Chop the berries.
Take flax seeds in a blender.
Add chopped berries.
Add curd, honey and water.
Blend them well
Serve it chill in a glass..
Tangy and Healthy Smoothie to have as your breakfast.