How to make pepper chicken gravy recipe ?
pepper Chicken Gravy Recipe is a quick and easy to make traditional Non vegetarian recipe. This chicken recipe helps to cure cold and cough. Pepper has medical quality to fight against cold. pepper chicken gravy recipe has many variations based on different locations like, Chettinad Pepper Chicken Gravy Recipe ( chettinad pepper chicken masala – Karaikudi Chicken recipe). This gravy recipe is very delicious recipe that goes well with cooked rice, chapati cutlet recipe , roti recipe, naan recipe and biryani recipe. Lean how to prepare pepper chicken gravy recipe now.
For Marinating chicken:
- Chicken – ½ kilogram
- Fresh curd – ¼ cup
- Turmeric powder – ½ spoon
- Salt as required
- Groundnut oil – 3 spoons
- Mustard seeds – ½ tea spoon
- Cumin seeds – ½ tea spoon
- Big onion – 1 (sliced)
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 spoon
- Green chilli – 1 no’s
- Curry leaves – 1 sprig
- Ripped tomato – 1 (cubed)
- Red chilli powder – ½ spoon
- Garam masala – 1 spoon
- Coriander powder – 1 spoon
- Pepper powder – 1 spoon
- Salt as required
- Lemon piece – 1 (for decoration)
- Onion piece – 2 no’s (cut in to round shape)
- Water to cook pepper chicken
- Coriander leaves for garnishing (optional)
Steps to cook pepper chicken gravy recipe:
- At first wash the chicken two times in running cold water and drain the water completely then cut into cubes.
- Take a bowl, add washed chicken, turmeric powder, fresh curd, and required salt for marinating chicken.
- Mix well all ingredients and marinate up to half an hour.
- After 30 minutes switch on the stove now place a pan.
- Now add oil when it is heated add mustard seeds and its splutters add cumin seeds, then add sliced onion and fry till the colour changes.
- Next add ginger garlic paste, fry till we get nice aroma. (Don’t burn fry in a medium flame)
- At this time add green chilli and curry leaves then fry for a minute, add cubed tomatoes fry till it become mushy.
- It’s time to add all spices powder, add garam masala, red chilli powder, coriander powder then fry for a minute.
- Finally add marinated chicken and fry for 10 minutes in a spices mixture.
- Next add required water to cook pepper chicken and close the lid then cook until chicken fully cooked.
- In mean while check salt and water level of the pepper chicken and adjust it.
- After 15 minutes open the lid and add main masala pepper powder and mix gradually.
- switch off the stove and transfer Spicy Pepper Chicken gravy Recipe in to serving plate and garnish with lemon pieces and onion pieces.
- Now hot and spicy pepper chicken is ready, enjoy this pepper with cooked rice or any pula varieties, side dish for chapatti and Mutton Biryani.
- More similar popular Indian food recipes from Famous Indian recipes : egg gravy recipe | Neymeen fish fry | Paneer butter masala | Mutton Chukka recipe
- Here i used broiler chicken; you also use country chicken. (For that add extra water because it take time to cook.)
- Black Pepper Chicken Curry Recipe is very famous in South Indian food recipes.
- pepper chicken gravy recipe is also known as Kozhi Milagu curry, Pepper Chicken Curry, Tamil Black Pepper Chicken Curry, black pepper chicken gravy
- Chicken gravy recipes in south India has many geographical styles and names : Andhra Pepper Chicken Recipe, Nadan Pepper Chicken Curry Recipe (kerala), Kerala Style Pepper Chicken (Nadan Kurumulaku Kozhi)
Health Benefits of Chicken recipes:
- High Protein Content
- More Vitamins & Minerals.
- helps for Weight Loss.
- Control of Blood Pressure.
- Treatment of Common Cold.
The post pepper chicken gravy recipe, how to make pepper chicken gravy recipe appeared first on Famous Indian Recipes | Healthy recipes | Easy Recipes | Cooking.