How to make Coconut milk ?
Coconut milk is the liquid that comes from the grated meat of a mature coconut. It should not be confused with coconut water.
- Coconut grated – 2 cups
- Nutmeg (Jathikai) – a pinch
- Nutgall (Masikai) – a pinch
- Cardamom – 5 No’s
- Sugar or jaggery -200 gm
- Dry ginger – a pinch
- Pepper – 3 No’s
Steps to prepare Coconut milk:
- First take the coconut in mixer, add little amount of water and grind it
- After grinding, filter the coconut milk with cotton cloth.
- Repeat the above step 2 times by adding little amount of water.
- Finally collect the milk in a heavy bottom pan.
- Now switch on the stove and raise the flame, put the pan on the stove.
- After 5 minutes add cardamom, nutmeg, nutgall, dry ginger, pepper, and jaggery
- Stir continuously; allow it to boil for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Now switch off the stove, hot and sweet recipe is ready to drink.
use jaggery or panai vellam for this recipe
This recipe will help to reduce body heat and weight. Also good for heart.
The post Coconut milk – Famous Indian Recipes appeared first on Famous Indian Recipes, Indian dishes, healthy recipes, blogger.