How to prepare seven cup sweet Recipe ?
Seven Cup sweet recipe is a delicious sweet and an easy to prepare
- Sugar – 3 cups
- Ghee – 1 cup
- Milk – 1 cup
- Gram flour- 1 cup
- Grated coconut – 1 cup
- In a pan add 2 tsp ghee after few seconds add gram flour, fry until we get nice aroma (don’t over fry; it will destroy the original taste).
- In the same pan add all the ingredients except ghee and mix well.
- Switch on stove, place the pan on the stove and stir continuously.
- In the gape add little amount of ghee and stir well.
- Stir well the mixture until it becomes mysorepaak texture.
- In a plate add little amount of ghee and pour the sweet and cut the sweet with your own shape.
- Hot and sweet 7 cup sweet is ready to taste.
Hints: we can also add cashew nuts and pista before serve
For more sweet recipes click here
The post Seven cup sweet – Famous Indian Recipes appeared first on Famous Indian Recipes, Indian dishes, healthy recipes, blogger.