- 4 cups cos lettuce leaves (baby torn)
- 375 g boneless skinless chicken breasts (cooked and chopped)
- 1/2fresh pineapple (core removed and cut into wedges)
- 2 granny smith apples (cored and sliced or 2 cups of red and or or green seedless grapes)
- 1 yellow capsicum (or red cut into thin strips, bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (fresh)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 pinch chili flakes
- On individual serving plates divide and stack the lettuce, chicken, pineapple, apple (or grapes) and capsicum (bell pepper).
- In a small jug whisk the soy sauce (or tamari), lemon juice, peanut butter, honey and chilli flakes.
- Drizzle the dressing between the 4 serves.
This post first appeared on World Food Cuisines - The House Of World Food Recipes, please read the originial post: here