Shirts are a reliable and versatile garment with a mass appeal. Shirts are available in the markets in various styles, patterns, and colors. Whether it is for adults or for infants, shirts come in all sizes. For adults, they are available in extra-large, large, medium and small sizes and for infants, they can be custom made according to the size of the child. Variety of different fabrics contribute to design different kinds of shirts. This helps the growth of the business of shirt fabric manufacturers in india.
Popular fabrics for making shirts
- Cotton- It is one of the most demandedfabrics for the manufacturing of shirts. This fabric is comfortable for everyday use. There are various categories of cotton fabrics available in the market such as combed, organic and Pima.
- Linen- This is the next popular fabric choice of shirt manufacturers. Shirts made of linen are a perfect choice for summer clothing. The cloth gets softer with each wash and often requires care.
- Polyester- This fabric is very strong and durable. The shirts of this fabric dry quickly and are easily washable as well. Another quality of the fabric is that it maintains its shape after a wash that makes them perfect material for manufacturing athletic apparels.
- Rayon- This is an alternative to silk, and is obtained from trees and herbs and are knit intothe silky This also turns out to be a good athletic wear.
- Blends- Nowadays, there are shirts available onthe market made from a combination of two or more fabrics. One popular combination is of polyester and cotton. The shirts made from this combination are both light and durable because of the properties of each fabric.
Steps involved in the Manufacturing of Shirts
- Ginning- This process is the removal of seed and other plant materials from raw fabric. This process ensures that the fabric is germ-free.
- Spinning- This next process is the conversion of the raw fabric into fabric threads, which are next to a cloth.
- Knitting- Using different machines the fabric threads are knitted together to form the cloth. Use different knitting machine, provides a different knit pattern to cloth.
- Dyeing- This process involves coloring of the fabric cloth. Addition of chemicals in this process makes the fabric soft and durable.
- Pattern Making- After the processing of fabric, pattern making helps to cut the shirts according to the requirement of the customer.
- Cutting- After pattern making is complete cutting machines cut fabric in several layers according to the size and other requirements.
- Stitching- Once the cutting of fabric into the desired layers is complete, stitching of cloth yields the final product.
- After this, the product goes for ironing and checking after which shirt is available for selling.
E-commerce websites offer a wide variety of shirts for each occasion like if someone has to go to a party, one can buy mens party wear shirts online at home. Online shirt stores offer customers convenient methods of buying shirts.
The post A Note on Shirt Manufacturing Process and Shirt Fabric Manufacturers in India appeared first on Articles For Website.
This post first appeared on Find Appropriate Analytics Projects Online And Help Your Analytics Talent To Grow, please read the originial post: here