The Examination Controller Office, Higher Secondary Education Board, Sanothimi, Bhaktapur, has published a notice regarding Grade XII Chance Examination for the year 2074.
As per NEB’s notice, the examination will be held on Ashoj 21, 2074 (Oct 7, 2017) from 11 am on wards.
Who can take NEB CHANCE EXAM 2074 as mentioned in the following points:
1. Students who passed all subject in Regular exam of class 11, 2073.
2. Student who passed in chance exam of 11 in 2073.
3. Student who appeared in recent NEB 12 examination of 2074 (Baishakh) and failed/absent in any one of the theoretical subjects
4. Students appearing in the chance examination should submit the application form along with the deposit voucher by Ashoj 4, 2074. If they fail to do so by Ashoj 4, 2074, they need to deposit double the amount and submit the voucher of Ashoj 6, 2074 till Ashoj 8,2074. Any submissions after Ashoj 8, 2074 will not be accepted.
5. For the exam with application form Grade 11 pass marksheet and Grade 12 marksheet or transcript copy, 2 passport sized photo and Exam charge Rs. 600 (without late fine) cash/ NEB named bank voucher.
All the best!