Mobile Marketing Automation (MMA) encompasses a wide range of technologies and approaches with the intent of increasing customer engagement. MMA provides understanding into the user, allowing for the creation of personalized content that is both relevant to the user and delivered in an optimal manner. This, in turn, produces a better user experience, builds retention as the user becomes familiar with the relevant content served to them, and increases ROI as more and more users are active on devices and making purchases.
Key features of mobile marketing automation
Each solution will vary on the features offered but let’s look at the following: push notifications, in-app messaging, A/B testing, and remarketing. These tools are used to improve user experience, build retention, and increase ROI.
- Push Notifications. Users respond to what is applicable to them. Notifications are a great way to provide valuable information to the user.
- With some consumers turning off notifications, creating personalized ads that follow a user’s journey outside of your app is another way to keep them engaged.
- In-App messaging. This is a way to deliver alerts with the right content to a user at the appropriate time.
- A/B testing. So many apps are downloaded and only used once. With A/B testing, you can optimize based on what is working and avoid guesswork.
Who can benefit from mobile marketing automation
Mobile marketing automation is used by various industries, such as games, media, e-commerce, health, and travel—just to name a few. Ultimately, anyone that wants to engage their users effectively can benefit from MMA for the purpose of increased revenue and better user engagement.
New MMA partner: Swrve
To highlight the integration processes, here is an example from Swrve, the latest partner to support Windows.
Swrve is a mobile engagement platform, purpose-built for the mobile app experience owner. This platform enables mobile app experience owners to know and personally interact with each and every customer who has their apps. The platform focuses on four key areas to help owners shape the mobile experience—onboarding, nurturing, engagement, and retention—and empowers owners with the following tools in the platform:
- real-time segmentation and targeting
- conversation management
- dynamic optimization
- cross-channel data orchestration with existing marketing stacks
In short, Swrve can help drive monetization while building customer lifetime value.
Swrve app dashboards
The User Lifecycle dashboard provides an out-of-the-box breakdown of your users against a standard app lifecycle covering six states of activity and inactivity. It also enables you to target users in each state with relevant in-app message, push notification, or conversation campaigns.
The KPI Metrics dashboard allows you to monitor and analyze your app’s performance over the past 24 hours.
By Windows Apps Team windows.com.
The post What is mobile marketing automation? appeared first on Techtic Solutions.