The Zumper Philadelphia Metro Report analyzed over 13,500 active listings in February across the 3 metro cities to show the most and least expensive Cities and cities with the fastest growing rents.
Cities Ranked By Rent
– Philadelphia, PA was the most expensive city to rent in the Philadelphia-Camden-Wilmington metro area, with a one bedroom median of $1,350.
– Wilmington, DE was second on the list with a median one bedroom rent of $860.
– Camden, NJ ranked as the third priciest city in the area. Rent for a one bedroom apartment was $760 this month.
Yearly Growth Rate
– Philadelphia, PA rents had the highest yearly growth rate at 9.8%.
– Wilmington, DE, close behind Philadelphia, had rents up 8.9% since this time last year, making it the second fastest growing city in the metro.
– Camden, NJ yearly growth rates were far behind the other two cities. Median rent was up a slight 2.7% since this time last year.
|City||Price (1 Bed)||M/M %||Y/Y %||Price (2 Bd)||M/M %||Y/Y %|
The Zumper Philadelphia Metro Report analyzed over 13,500 listings that hit the market in February 2017. Listings are aggregated by city to calculate median asking rents.
In the market for a new place? Search all Philadelphia apartments for rent on Zumper now.
Stay up to date with Zumper by following us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, & Pinterest.
This post first appeared on The Zumper Blog | Rental Market Trends, Real Estat, please read the originial post: here