SELF-PRIMING 2-STAGE FIRE PUMP
The WATERAX VS2-9P is a versatile, rugged, and economical twin impeller self-priming Pump. This unit is driven by a 9 HP Honda engine. It produces a maximum pressure of 150 PSI (10.3 BAR) and flow rate of 105 US GPM (397 L/min). This workhorse can be used as a portable pump or on a slip-on unit. Their compact design makes them ideal for a variety of applications such as firefighting, tank filling and water transfers.
- Tank filling
- High head general water transfer
- Boom spraying
- Twin impeller design provides additional pressure for longer & higher pumping applications.
- Pump casing and diffusers manufactured from quality corrosion resistant grade aluminum for long life.
- Nylon glass fiber reinforced impellers fully corrosion proof and lightweight.
- 3-way discharge port for easy installation.
- Powder coated casing for added corrosion resistance.
- Self-priming for more versatile installation options.
- Easy to access drain port.
- Low oil protection.
- Comprehensive user and service manuals
- EPA Certified.
Pump Specifications :
- Type: 2-stage Self-Priming Centrifugal Pump
- Maximum Allowable Pressure: 190 PSI ( 13.1 bar)
- Intake: 2” Male NPT Thread (Other connector options available)
- Discharge: Manifold: (2) 1” Male NPT and (1) 1.5” NPT ports with hard anodized aluminum caps
- Priming Port: 2” Male BSP with hard anodized aluminum cap
- Body & Diffusers: Anodized corrosive resistant aluminum
- Impellers: 6.28 inches (160 mm) Diameter; Reinforced glass fiber nylon composite.
- Wear Rings: Reinforced glass fiber nylon composite; replaceable.
- Pump Shaft: Extension off engine drive shaft.
- Pump Seal: Maintenance Free; Mechanical Type.
- Drive Unit: Engine, Direct drive off engine PTO shaft.
- Color: Red Powder Coat
Engine Specifications :
- Model & Type: Honda GX270 Series, 4-stroke horizontal shaft, OHV, air cooled gasoline
- Net Power Output: 8.5 HP ( 6.3 kW) @ 3,600 RPM
- Net Torque: 14.1 lb-ft (19.1 Nm) @ 2,500 RPM
- Bore & Stroke: 3.03 x 2.28 inches (77 x 58 mm)
- Displacement: 16.48 cubic inches (270 cc)
- Starting System: Manual; Recoil
- Ignition: Digital CDI with variable ignition timing
- Governor: Centrifugal Mass Type
- Cooling: Air Cooled
- Lubrication: Oil, Splash
- Oil Capacity: 1.16 quarts (1.1 liters)
- Emissions: Meets current CARB, EPA, and CE requirements.
- Fuel Type: Gasoline [unleaded, 86 minimum octane, 10% maximum ethanol]
- Integrated Fuel Tank Option: 5.6 US quarts (5.3 liters) with manual shut off valve
- Muffler: Canister type with forestry approved spark arrestor
This post first appeared on Jaya Utama Proteksindo | Fire Fighting & Safety Eq, please read the originial post: here