The term biomass refers to biological Material that can be used as a Fuel. Fuel is basic and foremost need for any industry but now a days fuel is too expensive so everyone cannot afford the price of it so Briquetting Plant is only a way through which we can produce fuel at lower prices. To make Briquettes is a simple process of converting agro waste into briquettes.
In our daily life thousand tons of waste material release but we do not use it efficiently and destroy it. Through our this step environment becomes polluted but instead of burnt it we should fade divested raw material into a briquetting machine through it briquettes are available and replace black coal, lignite and other fossil fuels. Briquetting is a process where some selected raw material compressed under high pressure without using chemical so it is known as binder less technology.
Waste material has Low Bulk Density we can not mobile it from one place to another but the biomass briquetting machine converts all low bulk density material into high bulk density solid fuel. Briquettes are completely eco-friendly and does not spread pollution when it is flaming. Black coal and lignite are expensive and also pollutes the environment but briquettes are totally opposite of it.
The biomass briquette avoids from fossil carbon being added to the ambiance and there have been companies that have also switched from furnace oil to briquettes to save costs and the environment. There are certainly major benefits related with the usage of briquetting plant and some of them include:
- One of the prime reasons to use briquettes is that it is a renewable energy source.
- Any type of agro waste, industrial waste and forestry waste turned into finished briquettes.
- Since briquettes contain no chemical and does not spread ash when it is flaming.
- The briquette plant can work around the clock and still not incur high cost, so it is profitable.
- In manufacturing industry briquettes are the most convenient source to heat industrial boilers.
So we can say that briquettes are renewable source of energy and briquettes are made from waste so “Waste Provides Energy Solution”