The post 14 Best Parental Control Apps appeared first on Edsys.
Keeping an eye on kid’s activities is always a concern for most or all of the parents. The situation is more alarming as kids are heavily using mobile gadgets throughout the day and it is easy for them to fell prey for many unwanted vulnerabilities. Here comes the importance of parental control apps. It keeps track of the kid’s behaviors through technology. Moreover, this can also be used as added security for kids when parents are not around.
1. Kids Zone – Parental Controls & Child Lock
This is one of the best available parental control apps that let parents to easily and safely monitor their kid’s activities online. There is no wonder why over 500,000 parents are making use of this awesome app.
- Lets you seek controls within 30 Seconds
- Can efficiently block in-app purchases
- Personal data can be hidden from kids easily
- Can disable the option to browse the internet if needed
- Protects children from social media
2. Astraler Family GPS Tracker – Parental Control App & Blocker
Parents can now breathe easy as this awesome app helps them to monitor their kid’s activities on phone. This highly-rated app can be accessed for free.
- Keep track of a child’s current location and view it on a private map
- Push messages enable easy communication between parents and kids
- Easily block pornography, gambling and other inappropriate-content websites
- One-touch SOS button enables kids to send immediate SOS Alerts to parents when in trouble
3. Screen Time Parental Control App and Location Tracker
This is one of the best available apps for parents to control the time kids spent on mobile devices.
- Block particular apps and set certain times for device usage
- Track the location of your kids
- Easily limit kids’ daily device use
- Receive a daily summary of your kid’s mobile usage
- Block web content inappropriate for your children
- Set tasks for kids which in return allows additional screen time
4. MMGuardian Parental Control App
Parents using iOS or Android devices can install this app to experience comprehensive control of kid’s activities in the phone and safeguard them against inappropriate content and actions.
- Protects kids from cyberbullying and sexting
- App alerts parents regarding suicidal thoughts and violence in kid’s activity
- Allows you to monitor and block app usage
- Can locate your child’s phone on a map
5. ESET Parental Control
This is an amazing application designed to relieve the tension of parents while their kids use smartphone devices by assuring a child-friendly environment.
- Shows you the top-visited websites
- Automatically block inappropriate content simply by entering kid’s age
- Can set maximum usage time for the given day
- Anonymously protect your kids against phishing web sites.
6. Kids Place – Parental Control
Parents who are looking to control their kid’s activities in the phone and manage their screen time can consider installing this efficient app. The ultimate goal of the app is to create a safe environment for your kid while exploring mobile technology.
- Can activate blocking options for purchases from Google Play
- Allows you to set a timer to limit the use of the phone or selected apps
- Allows you to activate Kids Place on unlimited devices
7. Parental Control Kroha – Screen Time & AppLock
Parents can install this app to configure app lock and set a time limit for kid’s phones and safeguard them through website control and track location options.
- Limit applications and games usage
- Monitor the websites visited and YouTube videos watched
- Indicate geo-zone and get notifications if a child leaves indicated zone
- Anonymously protect your children against inappropriate websites
- View all events in the “News Feed” section
8. Teen Time – Parental Control, Screen Time & GPS
Parents can install this app to get access to a wide range of tools to manage kid’s mobile usage.
- Receive notifications on arrivals and departures from school, home or particular places
- Immediate notifications to parents using SOS widget
- Get reports on visited websites, search queries & watched YouTube videos
- Easily setup screen time limits & schedules
- Allows easy temporary changes to main settings
9. Kid’s Shell – Safe Kid Launcher
This is an excellent app that lets parents set a safe place for kids for mobile usage and safeguard them from unwanted problems.
- Comes with simple and intuitive design
- Parents can limit screen time for kids
- Set your child’s favorite apps in one safe place
- Let the kid launch only the permitted applications
- Set block for all calls, send SMS or buy paid apps
10. Kiddie Parental Control
This is an efficient app for parents to prevent kid’s access to unwanted content and protect smartphone data.
- Can block undesired content or particular websites
- Limits the call duration
- A code is used to secure access to the control app
- Kid’s applications or network activities can be tracked easily
This awesome parental control app lets parents to make sensible controls over a child’s mobile usage while giving them the freedom to enjoy today’s mobile lifestyle responsibly.
- Track kid’s location at any time
- Serves the purpose of a family GPS tracker for stolen or lost phone
- Receive automatic alerts when kids reach particular locations (home, school)
- Emergency, SOS or panic button alerts parents by sending location
- Can receive reports of kid’s mobile activities
12. Norton Family Premier
Parents can make the best use of these parental control apps to make the web a safer place for their children to spend their free time. In addition to supervising the online activity, the app lets parents teach them good internet habits.
- Easily lock your child’s mobile devices or desktops whenever needed
- Track your child’s search activities
- Efficiently blocks harmful or inappropriate sites
- Flags unsafe behavior online to trigger a discussion with kids
- Parent portal gives detailed reports on child’s online activities
13. Safe Lagoon
This is an amazing intelligent real-time content filtering system that lets parents monitor and filters the websites visited by kids. As they can remotely manage their Android smartphones and tablets, the entire family can be protected against cyberbullying and sexting.
- Can easily monitor instant messaging
- Lets you find your child’s location on a map
- Can manage screen time by phone or any web browser
- View and keep track of social network activity
- Helps with setting healthy limits on App & Internet screen time
- Can easily lock or block apps and games
14. Net Nanny Parental Control App
This efficient app lets parents track kid’s activities online and protect them in real-time. This in fact shields your kids from many online dangers.
- Instant reporting of Internet searches
- Instant alerts when kids view some inappropriate web content
- Get updates on the list of apps used by kids
- Easily view and limit child’s screen time
- Turn off the Internet instantly whenever needed
- Enhance child safety with family locator
There are many more parental control apps available that are designed with similar exceptional features at affordable rates.
Parents can never be around their kids throughout the day, especially when they grow up higher classes and take up higher responsibilities.
However, such apps are always a blessing for parents to stay stress-free even when the kids are not within their reach and this in fact helps them to stay more productive in their work or other activities.
In addition to all these parental control apps, you have to sit with your kids at least a few minutes every day to listen to their happiness and worries.
Building such a strong bond with your kids is really important so that kids won’t think twice to share what they actually feel and this can avoid landing into unwanted troubles.
Moreover, teach them how to enjoy their life responsibly while growing up online and how to make the best use of freedom for greater causes.
The post 14 Best Parental Control Apps appeared first on Edsys.