ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: HSXBANTX
1. Put all switches on the NEW TRANSMITTER in the OPEN position
2. Old Transmitter wires are equivalent to 2 (wire 1), 4(wire 2), 6 (wire 3), 8 (wire 4), 10 (wire 5).
3. Wires NOT cut take matching rocker switches, push in opposite position.
EXAMPLE: Wire 6 is cut 2 4 6 8 10. Put all rockers in OPEN position and then put 2, 4, 8, 10 in the DOWN position.
4. If the doesn't work - Reverse all switches (open ones to close and closed one to open).
5. If you have a NINE switch remote the number 10 switch on the new remote needs to be in the OPEN position.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU
Was This Information Useful? Please take a moment to Like / Follow us and share via social media below. It is people like you that help spread the word about us. It helps so much! Thanks for visiting and sharing with your friends and family!
Subscribe To Our Social Networks For Special Discounts, Offers, & Contests!
By Keyless Entry Remote Inc
To purchase replacement key fobs visit us at www.keylessentyremotefob.com or Call Us At 402-671-5100.