If you want to get the kids involved this year for Mother’s Day or if you simply wish to make something really personal this year, you could make your own very special card just or her. With just a few basic supplies, here’s how you can make an amazing floral Mother’s Day card.
You will need:
- Colourful cardboard paper
- Colour markers (or you can use a printer)
- Decorative ribbon
- Start by cutting out about five fun coloured flowers. Remember, the colour of the flowers should either match or compliment the colour of the card. You can also use more than one colour or several shades of the same colour if you like.
- Cut out green paper stems and make sure that they are about twice as long as the height of the card.
- Fold a piece of cardboard to make your card. Use a rectangular piece of cardboard and fold the two shorter sides in so that they meet in the middle.
- Cut out a square of colourful cardboard that contrasts with the colour of the card. It should fit in the middle space of the card.
- Cut out a slightly smaller square of paper to paste on top of the colourful square.
- Use the glue to stick the stems to the flowers and then stick the stems to the inside of the card. Cross the stems over one another as if the flowers were in a vase.
- Now paste the colourful cardboard over the stems.
- Write a message on the paper before pasting it on the colourful square. If you want to print your message, you will need to do so before cutting out the square of paper. Otherwise, you can write the message using colourful markers or even some glitter if you like.
- After letting the glue dry, you can then wrap a ribbon around the card and tie a bow.
The post Fun floral Mother’s Day card appeared first on Flower Press.