Sarah Jones is the Founder of Introverted Alpha; a premiere dating coaching company for introverted men.
Sarah and I talk about introversion, how to come out of your shell and embrace the inner you, and how use your unique qualities to your advantage.
In this episode, we also talk about:
- Why Sarah Decided to Become a Life Coach After Going to College to Be an Artist
- Why Sarah Choose to Go Through a Coaching School
- What the Early Days of Introverted Alpha Looked Like for Sarah
- Why Sarah Chose to Niche Down to Working Exclusively with Introverted Men
- How A Mentor Led Sarah to Work for an Established Dating Coach
- Sarah’s Definition of Introversion
- Sarah’s Thoughts on People Who Say They Can’t Succeed in Business Due to Being an Introvert
- The Ways Sarah’s Scaled Her Coaching Business
- Why Sarah Chose to Attend a Recent Rise25 Event That Required Her to Travel to Another State
- Who Sarah Thanks for Her Success
This episode is sponsored today by Rise25, the training company founded by my Business partner, Dr. Jeremy Weisz and myself with the mission of helping business owners from professional services get away from “trading hours for dollars” and shift from “one to one” client work to “one to many” programs and offers.
We are building a community of entrepreneurs who realize the world and economy is changing and who want to work smarter than trading time for money so they can scale up their business and spend time doing what they love.
Check out Rise25 to learn more about our retreats and training programs.
Right Click here to download the MP3
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Advertise on the Smart Business Revolution Podcast
The post Sarah Jones | Succeeding in Business as an Introvert appeared first on Smart Business Revolution.
This post first appeared on The New Email Marketing Rules For Businesses - Sma, please read the originial post: here