Selena Soo is a Business and publicity strategist who helps experts, authors, and coaches make it big, both online and in the mainstream media. As a result of Selena’s generous character, and her experience with her business, Selena has developed some incredible relationship building skills. In this episode, we’re going to talk about those skills and much more!
In this episode, we also talk about:
- Has Selena Always Been Gifted at Building Relationships?
- Selena’s Non-Profit Phase
- How Selena Connected with Remit Sethi and Derek Halpern
- How to Nurture Relationships After the Initial Meeting
- Is Relationship Building Worth the Time Investment?
- How Selena Draws the Line between Helping a Friend and Making Them a Client
- The Importance of Doing Your Due Diligence Before Making an Introduction
- What if You Reach Out to Someone and Don’t Get a Response?
- Why Selena Hosts Networking Dinner Parties
- The Tools Selena Uses to Keep Track of Her Relationship Building
- Who Selena Thanks for Her Success
- Sponsor: Rise25
This episode is sponsored today by Rise25 Inner Circle… Rise25 is an exclusive, application-only accountability and group coaching program for professional services entrepreneurs running 6, 7 and 8 figure businesses who want to scale up, and shift from “one to one” client work to “one to many.”
Rise25 Inner Circle was founded by my business partner, Dr. Jeremy Weisz and myself… every few months, at 4-star luxury properties, we bring together like-minded entrepreneurs who come from client-serving backgrounds and they want to make the shift from chasing clients to having large groups of clients and buyers chasing them.
What makes these events different from any other events you’ve seen for entrepreneurs is we bring in our “Sherpas” – 8 and 9 figure entrepreneurs who are there the full time, in the retreat room providing feedback. Think of the Sharks from “Shark Tank” except they only give out advice rather than investment.
Then we back up those live in-person retreats with ongoing, regular accountability and group coaching – so you are guaranteed to turn inspiration into action.
Check out Rise25 to learn more
Right Click here to download the MP3
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Advertise on the Smart Business
The post Selena Soo | How to Build Relationships with Online Influencers appeared first on Smart Business Revolution.
This post first appeared on The New Email Marketing Rules For Businesses - Sma, please read the originial post: here