As a Business leader, it is becoming increasingly critical that you consider the benefits of combining customer relationship management (CRM) with business process management (BPM). Many companies have some form of customer relationship management and in fact a large percentage are on their third or fourth version of CRM. Many of these same companies also have or are considering business process management (BPM) software, typically to improve the customer service experience and boost business efficiency.
Successful business process management with CRM software leads to significant improvements in business processes:
- Eliminate non-value process steps
- All employees follow the same standards
- Outcomes can be forecasted with greater precision
- Bottlenecks and discrepancies can be easily discovered and fixed
- Company performance continuously improves
This post first appeared on Business Success With CRM, CRM Consultant & Implem, please read the originial post: here