New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi, in an interview to ANI on Monday, spoke on a host of issues including Demonetisation, GST, upcoming General Elections, Army’s surgical strikes, Ordinance on Ram Temple and many more.
PM Modi said that the Lok Sabha elections next year, will be a fight between Janata and Gathbandhan.
Below are top quotes of PM Modi:
- 2019 general election is going to be ‘Janata’ versus ‘gathbandhan’. Modi is just a manifestation of public love and blessings.
2. Their single point agenda is Modi, do this to Modi, do that to Modi. There is no articulation on what they would do for the nation and why they will do it.
3. In 2013 too, the same set of persons used to talk the same thing about BJP getting less than 180 seats. That narrative continues. “If they do not spread such things, how will people join their ‘gathbandhan’? They will have to talk big to attract people.
4. We have said in our BJP manifesto that a solution to Ram Temple would be found to this issue under the ambit of the Constitution. Let the judicial process be over. After the judicial process is over, whatever will be our responsibility as the government, we are ready to make all efforts.
5. I beseech the Congress, for the sake of national peace and amity, they should stop its lawyers from stalling this (Ayodhya issue) in the court.
6. I knew Surgical strikes was a big risk. I never care about any political risk to me. The biggest consideration for me was the safety of our soldiers. I gave clear orders that whether you (Soldiers) get success or failure, don’t think about that but come back before sunrise. Don’t fall for the lure and prolong it.
7. Demonetisation wasn’t a jhatkha (jolt). We had warned people a year before, that if you have such wealth (black money),you can deposit it, pay penalties and you will be helped out. However, they thought Modi too would behave like others so very few came forward voluntarily.
8. They (Gandhis) are out on bail. Those who are on bail, can do it…. but it is a fact that those considered `First Family’, who ran the country for four generations, are out on bail, that too for financial irregularities. It is a big thing. A set of people, who are at their service, are trying to suppress such information and push other narratives.
9. The country’s former Finance Minister is making rounds of courts. It is not a small thing. I am not in favour of such a thing that anybody should face problems just because you are our political rival. We are not in favour of that (political vendetta.) Whatever judgement court gives, we will accept but there should not be delay.
10. Urjit Patel himself requested to quit on personal reasons. I am revealing for the first time, he was telling me about it for past 6-7 months before his resignation. He gave it even in writing. No question of political pressure. He did a good job as RBI Governor.
The post 2019 elections will ‘Janta versus Gathbandhan’: PM Modi’s top quotes appeared first on NewsroomPost.
This post first appeared on Latest India News, Breaking News Headlines | NewsroomPost, please read the originial post: here