New Delhi: Rakshabandhan is the day to celebrate the depth of love between the brother and sister. The brother-sister relationship is indicated by two words of Raksha and Bandhan. They are said to be the epitome of strong blood bonded chords between both of them.
On the auspicious eve of Shravana Purnima, the girls tie Rakhi on the wrist of their brothers. In turn, the brother takes the vow of protecting his sister from all the dangers that come her way.
There are many Bollywood Songs that have beautifully captured many wonderful emotions, including the brother-sister relationship.
5 Bollywood songs to celebrate the day:
1. Bhaiya Mere Rakhi Ke Bandhan (Chhoti Behan)
2. Phoolon Ka Taron (Hare Rama Hare Krishna)
3. Behanane Bhai Ke Kalai se Pyar – Resham Ki Dori
4. Meri Pyari Behaniya Banegi Dulhania (Sachaa Jhutha)
5. Dekh Sakta Hoon (Majboor)
The post Raksha Bandhan: 5 Bollywood songs to celebrate brother-sister relationship appeared first on NewsroomPost.
This post first appeared on Latest India News, Breaking News Headlines | NewsroomPost, please read the originial post: here