The Artificial Intelligence is changing the way of composing the companies, for that reason it is necessary to know the steps to follow to implement the AI in a business.
The Artificial Intelligence is changing the way to entrepreneurship and its implementation , but for many businesses it difficult to adapt to new business models and create a list for AI culture.
An investigation by Forbes Insights has shown that many companies have not been able to implement AI in the best way. Thus, of 387 companies surveyed, only 19 claim that their capabilities with regard to Artificial Intelligence place them leaders in the industry. Therefore, following these 8 steps to implement Artificial Intelligence in a company:
- Designate a person expert in Artificial Intelligence: It is necessary to have a person who understands the potential capabilities of the AI, which encourages cooperation and exchange between the various areas of the company.
- Focus on a diverse group of workers who know AI: Not only in information technologies, but also in logistics, in the supply chain and in any business function in which AI can be implemented.
- Present AI training and continuous learning: To take advantage of AI, it is important that team members have technological knowledge, and also having leading facilities in the AI industry can encourage the hiring of qualified people, who will feel more attracted by the business if it has AI technologies.
- Recruit talent ready for AI: Almost half of executives (48%) say that recruitment is paramount for the implementation of AI in companies. Therefore, it is essential to look for talent for areas such as data science or business intelligence, and to integrate the capabilities of AI in other, broader areas.
- Commit to consultants or technology providers: Companies that are dedicated to AI can offer advantages of it to other companies. Therefore, working in collaboration with these suppliers and consultants can help obtain better perspectives on how to take advantage of Artificial Intelligence.
- Engage with external partners, suppliers and customers: The leading AI companies are more likely to collaborate with external groups, with various AI initiatives. Thus, 52% are participating in these initiatives, as opposed to only 35% of companies that are not leaders in this sector. They also get more involved with clients and participate in IA thematic partnerships with universities.
- Encourage people to progress in AI: We must recognize the efforts of the teams that advance in the field of Artificial Intelligence, and for this the leading companies in the AI industry are creating rewards and bonuses for people who show leadership in AI .
- Focus on business needs: In order to advance with Artificial Intelligence in any company, we must define the business challenges and consider the ways in which AI can be applied from a business perspective.
These are the 8 steps to follow to implement Artificial Intelligence in a company and take advantage of everything it has to offer to improve business.
The post How to implement Artificial Intelligence in a company in 8 steps appeared first on 5 to 9 News.