Jenkins is a popular choice for automating development processes. But the end-to-end software release process also involves many less technical activities and team members, such as release and change managers, testers, security and audit experts, operations staff, product owners, and business stakeholders. And these team members have their own pipelines of activities that depend on the status of the Jenkins development pipelines.
The Xebialabs DevOps Platform is designed to help enterprise DevOps teams make Jenkins pipelines an integrated part of their software delivery pipelines, giving teams a single pane of glass where they can view releases and manage dependencies. With XebiaLabs, you can:
- Easily connect Jenkins to all teams in the release process, so that Jenkins pipeline data is visible to everyone in the context that makes sense for them
- Connect your Jenkins pipelines to your full release pipelines and see dependencies between components
- Enforce compliance and support audits, without creating manual work and interrupting developers from their coding
- Self-service deploy code to Production, on any platform, so new features get to users fast
Here’s a 3-minute video overview:
And now take 4 minutes to see it in action:
Check out the new XebiaLabs DevOps Pack for Jenkins
At JenkinsWorld in San Francisco, we announced the XebiaLabs DevOps Pack for Jenkins, which simplifies and streamlines the use of Jenkins as a part of the overall, end-to-end software delivery process. The XebiaLabs DevOps Pack for Jenkins provides everything that enterprise DevOps teams need to make Jenkins pipelines an integrated part of their software delivery pipelines.
Join us in Nice!
Want to see the XebiaLabs DevOps Pack for Jenkins in action? Stop by the XebiaLabs booth at Jenkins World in Nice, France this week for a live demo. If you can’t make it to Nice, contact us for a demo.
- XebiaLabs Extends Jenkins for All DevOps Teams and Tools
- XebiaLabs with Jenkins—DevOps for Everyone
- How 4 Companies Use XebiaLabs to Extend Jenkins for Continuous Delivery
- The IT Manager’s Guide to DevOps: How to Drive the Business Value of Software Delivery
The post Connect Jenkins to Enterprise DevOps Pipelines with the XebiaLabs DevOps Pack for Jenkins appeared first on XebiaLabs Blog.