The rankings are provided to the scores which are above 20 points. And, the top-ranked professional receive the ITA or Invitation to Apply for Australian Permanent Residency with the ACT Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190).
Candidates are provided with a timeframe of 2 weeks to finish their online form filling along with the payment for the service. And, in order to base the Matrix score, the candidates have to submit relevant documents in support of their score.
Requirements to qualify Expression of Interest:
- Need to demonstrate their English language to a competent level.
- Minimum of a year work experience, with skills nominated under the relevant skilled occupation list of the ACT economy. (Candidates with experience under the railways, gas and oil, head office banking, mining, manufacturing, heavy industry and production are not considered often for relevant industries since the structure of the ACT economy is not mainly based on knowledge).
- Evidence of relevant employment opportunity in the ACT under the nominated occupation for the skills.
- A legal commitment of living and working in the Canberra city for at least two years since the candidate’s arrival date as Australian Permanent Resident.
- Able to possess required financial properties as an asset to immigrate and settle in the ACT.
Hence, if a candidate fills the required fields, then the candidate can easily avail qualify the EOI and receive the Australian Permanent Residency status.
If you are a skilled candidate planning to get settled in Australia as Australia PR, get your eligibility check and fly Australia with the best immigration visa. Get assisted from leading immigration consultancy for easy and simple Australia immigration process.
Kansas Overseas Careers is the top immigration agency with expert Australian immigration consultants for Australia PR process. For more information, call @ 040-40307077
The post Declaration Of The New Skilled Occupation List By The ACT appeared first on Kansas Overseas Careers.