What is closed:
- Many banks will be closed on Sunday and Monday
- Government offices will be closed on Monday
- There will be no mail delivery by Canada Post on Monday
What is open:
- LCBO and Beer Store locations will be open at noon on Sunday
- Grocery stores and malls will be open
- Toronto Public Library locations will operate normally
- The TTC and GO Transit will be operating on a regular schedule but the TTC will bring all of its vehicles to a standstill for two minutes at 11 a.m. on Sunday. Current and former members of Canada’s military are also permitted to ride for free on Remembrance Day.
- Tourist attractions, such as the Toronto Zoo, the Royal Ontario Museum, and the CN Tower, will also remain open
The post What is open and closed on Remembrance Day 2018 appeared first on The Canadian Parvasi.
This post first appeared on Canadian Parvasi News - Indian And Canadian News For You, please read the originial post: here