It’s almost that time of year again–the annual Western Pulp, Paper & Forest Products Safety and Health Conference, put on by our friends at Oregon OSHA, is right around the corner. November 27-30, 2018 at the Red Lion Hotel on the River in Jantzen Beach, to be exact.
Of course, we also welcome you to check out our:
- Award-winning online safety training courses
- Online training courses for paper manufacturing (pulp, tissue, and corrugated, too)
- Learning management system (LMS) for safety training administration
- Incident management system (IMS) for workplace incident reporting/tracking/corrective actions
- Mobile apps for mobile training and mobile incident reporting
- and more
We’ve got some quick highlight videos for you of the kind of online training we create for paper manufacturing and safety. Check out the two brief overview videos below and then go to our website to learn even more.
Here are some quick samples of our online paper manufacturing training:
And here are some quick samples of our online safety training:
Before you go, feel free to download our free ONLINE SAFETY TRAINING BUYER’S GUIDE CHECKLIST, too.
Online Safety Training Buyer’s Guide Checklist
Learn how to evaluate different online Safety Training solutions to find one that best fits your company’s needs with our FREE informative guide and checklist.
Download Free Guide
The post Come See Us at the Western Pulp, Paper, and Forest Products Safety and Health Conference appeared first on Convergence Training Blog.
This post first appeared on Convergence Training - Occupational Health & Safety, please read the originial post: here