Indonesia Car Rental Market Outlook to 2021 – Rising Tourism and Growing Middle Class Population to Foster Future Growth” provides a comprehensive analysis of the organized and unorganized, chauffer driven and non-chauffer driven Car Rental segments. The report includes snapshots on ride sharing / carpooling market, self-driven car market and bike rental market in Indonesia and covers aspects such as off-airport and on-airport bookings, corporate and retail clients, and demand by major regions. The publication also includes competitive landscape which discusses the major market players along with the detailed discussion about the organizations and their respective market share. The report also provides in depth analysis of the cab aggregator market including detailed company profiles of the stakeholders. The future analysis of overall Indonesia Car Rental Market has also been discussed along with recommendations from analyst view.
Indonesia Car Rental market has showcased a consistent growth trend during the review period, 2011-2016 at a CAGR of 8.7% in terms of revenue generated from the trips. The major factors that augmented market growth are the arrival of international and domestic tourists, traffic congestion and inclining consumer spending on transportation. Indonesia had always been an affordable destination for international tourists. The increasing demand for car rental services in the country has increased competition in the market. The fleet size of car rental industry has grown at an impressive CAGR of 15.3%. Inclining demand and availability of cheaper second hand cars have led to the growth in the fleet size.
In terms of revenue generation, Indonesia car rental market has been dominated by the organized players. Fixed rental tariffs, ease of accessibility, reliability and security are some of the factors which led to the dominance of organized sector over the unorganized sector in the country.
In 2016, the non-chauffeur driven segment has dominated the market over chauffeur driven services. This was primarily due to preference of international and domestic tourists to rent cars and drive it themselves across the country.
Indonesia car rental market is very fragmented and highly competitive one, with over ~ companies operating in this space. The top 10 players in car rental industry together comprised for about ~ of market share in terms of fleet size in Indonesia, as of 2016. These companies compete against each other on the basis of providing better consumer experience, rental tariffs, type and size of fleets, maximum rental period, timely maintenance, immediate backup in case of breakdown and several other parameters. The major players in the market included Blue Bird, TRAC, Express Taxi, Tunas Rental, MPM Rent, Assa Rent and several others.
The growth in the car rental market shall be driven by the increasing number of international tourists, increased focus of car rental on corporate clients, increasing fleet size, incline in number of both on-airport and off-airport locations by the car rental companies. The existing players in the car rental market are in the process of launching new services and enhancing entertainment options including the addition of LED screen for customers so that they do not get exhausted in traffic jams of Indonesian cities and GPS tracking of the trip. Since the companies providing car rental services are increasing in number every year, the type and quality of these services is improving in the market to withstand the competition. All these factors would result in greater demand for car rental services and the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of ~% during the period 2016-2021.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- Indonesia Car Rental Market, 2011-2016
- Indonesia Car Rental Market Segmentation By Organized and Unorganized Sector, By Chauffer and Non-Chauffer Driven, By Off-Airport and On-Airport, By Corporate and Retail Clients, By Small, Medium and Luxury Car, By Online and Offline Booking, Demand by Regions, 2016
- Trends and Development in Indonesia Car Rental Market
- Regulatory Landscape in Indonesia Car Rental Market
- Contract Structure in Indonesia Car Rental Market
- SWOT Analysis of Indonesia Car Rental Market
- Competitive Landscape of Major Players
- Market Share of Major Players
- Company Profile of Major Players
- Indonesia Car Rental Market Future Outlook and Projections, 2017-2021
- Indonesia Cab Aggregator Market, 2014-2016
- Indonesia Cab Aggregator Market Segmentation By Off-Airport and On-Airport, By Leisure and Business Trips, By Online and Offline Booking, 2016
- Company Profile of Major Players
- Indonesia Cab Aggregator Market Future Outlook and Projections, 2017-2021
- Snapshot on Indonesia Ride Sharing / Carpooling Market
- Snapshot on Indonesia Self-Driven Car Rental Market
- Snapshot on Indonesia Bike Rental Market
- Analyst Recommendations
- Macro-economic Factors
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications
ankur [@] kenresearch.com
This post first appeared on Research News Today: Press Release Submission Site, India Global, please read the originial post: here