There are several Search industry trends to watch in 2018. Some will be more prominent, but one, in particular, bears much attention. Here is what this top Phoenix SEO agency recommends for 2018.
How Google’s Algorithm is Changing
Savvy brands will understand the mobile-first changes coming to Google in early 2018 and the potential impact the new algorithm will have on website rankings. Because most internet users today perform searches on their mobile devices, Google will update their search algorithm to look at mobile friendly websites first for indexing.
If your website is not responsive to different screen sizes, your company may not show up first on in searches.
What to Do About It
This Phoenix SEO agency recommends you optimize your website for mobile users. This means every web page on your site should respond quickly and render accurately on a small screen. As part of your SEO strategy for 2018, make the search experience mobile friendly through personalized and relevant content that displays well regardless of screen size.
Part of being mobile friendly is site speed. Most visitors will click away from your site if it takes longer than 2 seconds to load. As site speed is critical for search engines, Google will focus on Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP). AMP is a technology that makes a web page load put four times faster than a traditional mobile page. Make sure your website design incorporates AMP.
Why It Is Important to Focus on SEO Every Month
Since most B2B buyers spend more than 70 percent of their buying journey in online research, SEO is the most powerful Marketing strategy you have for generating leads. Whenever a customer or prospect searches for products or services, you want to appear as high as possible in search engine rankings.
Your customers and prospects do not just search once, click on a website, and they are done. Instead, they search, click on a few websites, refine their search terms, and search again. They repeat this process as many times as necessary to gather the information they need.
What this means for your company is SEO strategies that keep your business showing up in customers’ and prospects’ search results keeps you top of mind. It also engenders trust when your company continually displays in all their search results.
How to Succeed With SEO in 2018
You cannot afford to leave your SEO strategies on the back burner or in the care of an intern. Having a Phoenix SEO expert guide your business to the top of the search engine rankings gives your business the credibility it needs. When visitors search, your business should continually show up.
Here are five reasons to invest in SEO:
- Best user experience. SEO is ultimately about providing the best user experience possible. A search engine’s focus is giving the user what they are looking for, so SEO is important to optimize the user experience. When you can make the search engine happy and the visitor happy, everyone wins.
- Expand your reach. When people search for something on the internet, they unconsciously trust the search engine results. Those appearing on the first page of results must have earned that spot. Imagine how one visitor can find your website through an organic search and pass that information on to his or her professional and personal network. Your reach expands exponentially.
- Increase conversions. SEO marketing attracts people who are looking for your product or service. Since they come to your website already convinced of their need, you just need to present the information they are searching for and convince them you are the best option. By the point they come to your website, you have won half the battle.
- Increase brand awareness. A professional Phoenix SEO agency helps your website appear more highly in organic searches. They can also help you appear in multiple searches for different keywords. What would happen to your brand awareness if your company continually shows up in 4 out of 5 searches, as an example? Visitors are more likely to trust you and click to your website.
- Gain customer insight. An expert SEO strategy increases traffic and leads to your website. Google Analytics can track valuable information for every visitor to your site, giving you data you need to make better business decisions. The information gathered can help you refine your target market, strengthen your advertising, and tweak marketing strategies based on facts instead of intuition. The more you know about your customers, the more you can target your efforts and the higher ROI you will generate.
SEO is no longer optional for businesses to grow. Coupled with valuable content, SEO is the most powerful marketing strategy you have that generates the biggest results.
If you are ready to boost your website’s SEO results, drive more traffic and leads, and gain more visibility and credibility, contact KEO Marketing for a complimentary website audit today.