Enjoy our weekly round-up of top news stories across the CX landscape.
Top CX Social Content:
Brands love #OracleCX Suite because they can scale better #CX w/less work to deliver consistent, connected, #AI-driven, personalized experiences across the customer lifecycle http://ora.cl/U4PC5 #OracleEmp - Click to Tweet
Welcome to @OracleCX Cloud's #ISV Program! Interested? Just watch the video for details: http://ora.cl/yX6Bo #OracleEmp - Click to Tweet
Check out #Oracle expert @jlumsden views on #CRM implementation best practices http://ora.cl/8Pm2V #OracleEmp - Click to Tweet
#ModernCX 2018 will be legendary! Wonder how? Watch this overview video of everything you can expect at the event, April 10-12: http://ora.cl/4KW5e #OracleEmp - Click to Tweet
Proud to announce @Oracle is named a leader in the @Gartner_inc #MagicQuadrant for #CPQ Application suites: http://ora.cl/pv2sY #MQ #OracleEmp - Click to Tweet
Oracle Customer Experience Cloud Suite News:
- Global B2C and B2B businesses have invested in Oracle Commerce Cloud to drive sales, customer loyalty and growth, according to Oracle CX Cloud’s Katrina Gosek.
Oracle Recognized as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for CPQ – Prnewswire, 2.8.18
- Of the 11 vendors Gartner evaluated for the Magic Quadrant for CPQ Application Suites, Oracle was named a Leader based on the evaluation of its ability to execute, including Product or Service, Overall Viability, Sales Execution/Pricing, Market Responsiveness/Record, Marketing Responsiveness/Record, Marketing Execution, Customer Experience, and Operations, and its completeness of vision, including Market Understanding, Marketing Strategy, Sales Strategy, Offering (Product) Strategy, Business Model, Vertical/Industry Strategy, Innovation, and Geographic Strategy.
Three Areas for CMOs to Focus On – Patty Odell, Chief Marketer, 2.7.18
- CMOs should focus on pursuing customer expertise, making marketing insights accessible, and establishing strong data-analytics capabilities, according to Deloitte.
Automation will make customer service the most in-demand job in tech – Doug Clinton, Business Insider, 2.7.18
- In the age of automation, customer service specialists offer three core capabilities that robots and bots can’t compete with: creativity, community and empathy.
Six Unstoppable Disruptions in Marketing Technology – Sudipto Ghosh, MarTech Series, 2.6.18
- Disruptions in marketing technology are shaping the way marketers use emerging technologies for customer experience management, content marketing and more.
Survey: 81% Of Retailers Will Deploy Unified Commerce Platforms By 2020 – Marie Griffin, Retail TouchPoints, 2.5.18
- Retailers are adopting cloud-based, unified commerce platforms to better compete in today’s fast-changing, omnichannel market.
Mastering the Art of Emotional Customer Experience – Jennifer MacIntosh, CMSWire, 2.2.18
- Deliver a personalized, relevant customer experience by identifying which desires are sparking customer interactions with a brand at each and every touchpoint.
Mozilla announces an open gateway for the internet of things - Romain Dillet, TechCrunch, 2.6.18
- Mozilla announced that anybody can now create an open gateway to control the IoT. First, Mozilla wants to create an open standard with the W3C around the Web of Things. Second, Mozilla is working on a Web of Things Gateway so that you can replace your Amazon Echo, Philips Hue hub, Apple TV and Google Home with an open device.
Mobile Workforce Management Offers Predictive Field Service – Editorial Staff, T&D World, 2.6.18
- ClickSoftware has announced new capabilities for Field Service Edge, offering strategic capabilities that will improve field service efficiency and effectiveness.
Automation will make customer service the most in-demand job in tech – Doug Clinton, Businessinsider, 2.7.18
- Customer service specialists will become the new rock stars of the technology industry in the age of automation.