Oracle Opower, which providescloud-based solutions for utilities, has open positions in Arlington, Virginia,and San Francisco, California. If you want a career in technology thatconstantly faces you with challenging projects that develop your skills, offersexcellent compensation and a relaxed, diverse work environment, then this maybe the place for you.
About Oracle Opower
Oracle acquired Opower, the leading provider of customer engagement andenergy efficiency cloud services to utilities, in 2016. Oracle Opower’s solutionsenable over 100 global utilities, such as PG&E, Exelon and National Grid todeliver a modern, digital customer experience. Oracle Opower’s big dataplatform stores and analyzes over 600 billion meter reads from 60 millionutility end customers, enabling utilities to proactively meet regulatoryrequirements, decrease the cost to serve, and improve customer satisfaction.
Oracle Utilities offers acomplete suite of operational applications and cloud services for globalelectric, gas and water utilities that automate core operational processes andenable compliance. Oracle’s acquisition of Opower gives us the ability to providethe industry with the most complete, modern and integrated cloud platform forthe entire utility value chain, from meter to grid to end-customers.
Working at Oracle Opower
At Oracle Opower, computerscience, data science, and behavioral science combine to give people theinsights they need to take control of their energy use. We leverage the latestmature technology to change the way the world uses energy. We draw upon expertsfrom inside and outside of Oracle Opower to deploy behavior-changing strategiesthat are tested and verified across millions of energy consumers. In both homesand businesses, we’ve gained unique perspective on how people use energy andhow they interact with their energy provider. We use machine learning andstatistical analysis to deliver energy-saving insights from energy usage datafor millions of households worldwide.
Our company values—that governour company and that are embodied by our people—show it. We hire and retain thevery best people. We maximize empowerment. And we keep it fun!
Of course, we also offerbenefits such as:
- ORACLEflex – Oracle’s ORACLEflex benefits program provides you awide range of medical and dental benefits plans for you to choose from to meetyour specific health needs.
- Oracle 401(k) – Oracle’s 401(k) Savings and Investment Plan offersyou a way to plan for retirement, contribute to your long-term financial goals,and decide where to invest your money.
- EmployeeStock Purchase Plan – Oracle’sEmployee Stock Purchase Plan lets you purchase Oracle common stock at adiscounted market price.
- Time off – Everyone needs a break once in a while. With severalrecognized paid holidays, paid vacation, a flexible sick-leave policy, andflexible work schedules, work/life balance is more than just a catchphrase atOracle.
- EmployeeAssistance Program (EAP) – The OracleEmployee Assistance Program offers referral services and confidential, personalassessment. EAP is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Live and WorkWell – Live and Work Well helpsemployees manage work and personal responsibilities by providing free advice,useful materials, and referrals to resources in areas for balancing work andpersonal life, locating child care and elder care, parenting, adoption,selecting schools, and chronic condition support.
- CommuterBenefit Program – The Commuter BenefitProgram allows employees to use pre-tax dollars to pay for eligible publictransportation and/or parking expenses—up to the monthly pre-tax maximumthrough convenient payroll deductions.
Openings at Oracle Opower
These are just some of the OracleOpower positions currently available at Oracle: Principal Product Manager; UX Design Developer; Cloud DEV/OPS Engineer. To apply, simply click on the opening of yourinterest. Or if you don’t see one that’s a fit here, visit the Oracle Careerspage and search for “Opower” in the keywords field to see our current openpositions.
Oracle Talent Advisors arealways searching for brilliant employees with an entrepreneurial spirit,looking for a work culture where innovation is the goal, hard work is expected,and creativity is rewarded. Oracle employees enjoy competitive salaries,excellent health benefits, and a network of like-minded coworkers that driveinnovation across the entire technology industry. If you have what it takes tojoin Oracle’s Opower team, apply today and recharge your career.