How will work continue to be disrupted in the years ahead? What does this mean for HR, and how will the changing nature of work impact the employee experience? Every industry in the world is coming face-to-face with the concept of disruption. i4cp is bringing together world-class practitioners and thought leaders to address strategies and practices around questions like these and many others.
Joining us at this year’s i4cp Next Practices Now Conference will be Jayne Parker, senior executive vice president and chief human resources officer at The Walt Disney Company.
Parker, who is responsible for leading Disney’s overall human resources strategy, global talent acquisition, leadership development, diversity and inclusion, and many other initiatives for the company’s 199,000 employees around the world, has transformed the HR function, and its impact across the company. As CHRO, Parker has overseen efforts that have resulted in:
- Enhanced leadership development across the company
- More effective and streamlined companywide talent acquisition practices
- A companywide diversity and inclusion strategy, including initiatives to improve diversity at the executive level, expanded hiring of veterans, launch of a global workplace and women’s initiative, and launch of a companywide Hispanic initiative
- Initiatives to promote internal movement of talent
- More thoughtful, comprehensive talent management and talent development programs.
- Lucy Helm, EVP & Chief Partner Officer, Starbucks
- Jacqui Canney, EVP, Global People Division, Walmart
- Becky Schmitt, Chief People Officer, U.S. Walmart eCommerce Group
- Michael Fraccaro, Chief HR Officer, Mastercard
- Dan Price, CEO, Gravity Payments
- Michael Bush, CEO, Great Place to Work
- Sanyin Siang, Executive Director, Fuqua/Coach K Center on Leadership & Ethics
- John Boudreau, Professor of Management, USC’s Marshall School of Business
- Rob Cross, Edward A. Madden Professor of Global Business, Babson College
We welcome you to join the hundreds of HR leaders who have already registered and sign up now for the most invigorating event you’ll attend all year: the i4cp 2019 Next Practices Now Conference.