How do you deliver profoundly remarkable service in this fast-paced world? Renowned Author Chip Bell, repeatedly ranked by Global Gurus as the top speaker in the world on customer service, is the latest presenter to join the i4cp 2018 Conference: Next Practices Now, where he’ll explore the concept of “innovative service” – and how it can help your organization stay ahead of the competition.
The i4cp 2018 Conference (March 26 – 29, 2018 in Scottsdale, Arizona) is dedicated to discovering next practices you can implement now. With an emphasis on understanding the talent and HR practices that drive organizational agility, the highly regarded conference will feature dozens of eye-opening sessions led by senior executives and business thought leaders.
Bell, author of several bestselling books including Take Their Breath Away, The 9 ½ Principles of Innovative Service, and Sprinkles: Creating Awesome Experiences through Innovative Service that Sparkles, will speak alongside other recently announced presenters, including:
- Brené Brown, three-time #1 New York Times best-selling author and renowned scholar
- Dan Pink, multiple #1 New York Times best-selling author
- Ellyn Shook, chief leadership & HR officer, Accenture
- Andrew Razeghi, ranked among Inc. magazine’s top 100 business and leadership speakers
- Sydney Finkelstein, Thinkers50 member of top management gurus
- Candice Morgan, head of inclusion and diversity at Pinterest
Registration is now open – sign up by December 8, 2017 to save $400 .