Affiliate links are sometimes used in my post. These are used only when I feel it will benefit my readers.
The opinions is my own and the money earned supports this site.
What to do during Low Peak Hours.
If you read yesterday’s post on Finding Your Most Productive Peak Time, we recognized and identified the hours in the day that we are the most focused and have the most energy. Today, we are going to see how to handle our time management and what we can do during low peak hours.
If we only got tasks done in our peak hours then we would never get everything accomplished that was needed.
We still need to do work in our low peak hours.
Here are a few tasks that you can still get accomplished and still be focused.
- Make phone calls : Personal and business. Either ones require less energy and usually the interaction will keep you alert to be able to get the task done.
- Fold the laundry or do the dishes. This is a mindless tasks but ones that have to get done or you will get stressed over it.
- Check your calendars: Look over your upcoming days and see what is coming up along with make a list of items that you will need to gather to make the appointments productive.
- Read and respond to emails: Take the time to clear your emails. Keep your inbox under control and the emails that needs to be responded to addressed quickly.
- Read: Read materials that you have been meaning to read and just don’t make time. Don’t feel guilty that you to sit down and read a magazine, book or a newspaper. You need to stay up to date with events as well as keeping your mind fresh. I am getting ready to read this book with a friend. Having a Martha Home the Mary Way
This time is not wasted time. It is just time you need to use wisely and get things done. If you do these types of task during your low peak hours you will have your peak energized hours to get more important tasks done.