This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own.
You just Missed it.
You just missed the TopCashBack deal for FREE Tide Laundry detergent. So sorry I didn’t get this information to you fast enough!
Let’s make sure you don’t miss more great deals through TopCashBack.
- A programmable slow cooker
- Gift Cards
- Easter Baskets
- Amazing % cash back on place you shop already, especially at Christmas time.
Lately it seems like it has been every week they have been rolling out a new deal and I promise I will get better at sharing them with you. Today I grabbed a 40 oz Bottle of Tide detergent from Walmart for only the tax. I ordered it online and picked up at the store.
Let me tell you a little about TopCash
They pay out pretty quickly. I cash out about every quarter. You can get direct deposit, Paypal or redeem it for an Amazon Gift card! (which is my favorite way to cash out)
Believe me, if you do any shopping online it is so worth it to first go to TopCashBack and then search for your store. When you click that stores link – you shop like you normally shop! It is free money on things that you are shopping for anyways.
So Here is how you get signed up.
(Believe me this is not Spam. It is a great company that you get the benefit from.)
- Click here to go to TopCashback
- Sign up with your information. (it will say you have been referred by me…. THANK YOU!)
- IMPORTANT PART!!! go to your email account that you used to sign up with and verify your email. Signing up won’t do you any good if you don’t go verify your email.
- Look around TopCashback and check out some of the great % you get back from just linking through their site to shop.
- Look at the referral link on your Topcashback account. You get to tell your friends about it as well. It will earn you some cash in pocket if your friends sign up as well.
This is one of the sites that I don’t mind telling you about. It is one I use often and love it. I have never been spammed or felt like it was a bootleg site.
Get signed up to where you don’t miss your free rebates too!
The post You just missed it, so let’s don’t do that again. appeared first on Musings of a Homemaker.