Tell us how do you Promote your business?
There are many effective methods to promote your business without having to spend a lot of money. The most successful businesses are those that are promoted through a combination of media advertising, networking, word of mouth, online and offline advertising and one-on-one promotional venues. Consistent exposure to your community online and offline are the best forms of promotion. Tackle these methods and you'll be on your way to business success.
1. NetworkingMany people do not know what networking is. Networking is meeting people and having the ability to introduce yourself and tell them what you do. It is also referring people to a specific need to other reliable people and businesses. Networking is unselfishly helping others while you actively promote and meet new potential contacts and clients for your own business. The key to building relationships is to give the other person a chance to tell you about themselves and in return, they will want to know about you. Networking can be done everywhere, at meetings, trade shows, social occasions, bank lineups, anywhere! Ideally, you should join networking groups that will lead to contacts. Networking group members usually turn to each other when they require information or products.
2. Evaluations & testimonialsEvaluations and testimonials are under-utilized by many businesses. If you are new in business or have a new product or service, ask satisfied clients if they wouldn't mind writing a testimonial. It’s a great marketing tool for your business. Start by asking your social media followers and/or your current customers to leave a testimonial of your service/product. Others will see the testimonials about your business which can provide that extra confidence in their purchasing decisions. Thank your clients with a little gift for providing their testimonials.
3. Press releasesA press release is a powerful tool that once again, is not used often enough. Your local paper is always looking for new items of interest to print. Don't go without this powerful tool. Check out the following press release buyers guide for details.
4. Personal appearancesAs your confidence continues to grow, think about increasing your skills as an expert speaker. Build your reputation with these skills and your name will become well-known over time. Check out Crisis of Confidence (Kelly & Faydra) coaching session that teaches you had to blast through whatever barriers you’re facing!
5. InternetUse your blog/website as a marketing tool. Mention your URL address on every piece of paper, advertising, business card, stationary, and brochure. These are just a few chips off the advertising block so to speak to use for your business. Most of the above are suggestions that involve little or no cash outlay but that do take some of your time. There are much more ways to promote your business and you should read some marketing books for some fresh and innovative ideas. Tell us how do you promote your business?
Please share by leaving your comments below. Thank you! About the author: Sonia Colon is writer/publisher of My Fashion E-Mall Blog, The Biz Buzz of A Latina Mom and biz owner at Books About Me. For additional powerful business articles and Internet marketing tips for maintaining a lucrative home business subscribe to her newsletter below. The power of a focused business. _________________ If you liked this powerful business marketing article, please share it with a friend or two by clicking on the social media icons below. Thank you!