Infographic 5 Essential Skills to Connect With Customers.
Finding people to connect with, people to follow you and people to trust you and your business is a skill. When businesses lose touch with your customers, they become ineffective. Staying connected to customers is key to business success.
- Listen to customers. Pay attention to what they're saying. People that are taken into consideration are loyal customers for life. Always stay in touch!
1. Avoid losing touch
- It is the foundation which relationships are built upon and where customer loyalty is determined. Value each customers' time and views. Treat people the way you would like to be treated. Trust is a two-way street.
2. Build trust
- Find out what works and do it over again. If customers are satisfied with your products/services, build upon that satisfaction. Ask yourself "How can I make it better?" Accept the responsibility to continue to make customers happy and feel special. When something goes wrong, it is your responsibility to fix it.
3. Accept responsibility
- Understand that customers change their minds constantly. Our goal is to change right along with them. If a customer has an idea about how to make a certain product/service better, and it can be profitable for the business; consider it. Sometimes, what seems necessary today may not be so desirable tomorrow. Change can also mean growth!
4. Accept change
- Always control the business message you're sending out to your customers. How you want your business to be perceived is very important. People make snap judgments and you want them to sum you up as a successful, confident and professional person who is the driving force behind a reputable business.
5. Take control
Can you think of other skills to the above tips that have helped you connect with your customers? Please share your comments below.
About the author: Sonia Colon is writer/publisher of My Fashion E-Mall Blog. She is also an owner at Books About Me. Sign up for the newsletter below and never miss a powerful business marketing article plus receive a FREE ebook on 'How to Rock Your Business with A Blog.'
If you liked this business marketing infographic, please share it with a friend or two by clicking on the social media icons below. Thank you!