1. Distractions by other applications. You might have applications like SMS and social network messages popping in.
2. It can cause distraction to your neighbour who is trying to take a glimpse of the type and model of devices you are using.
3. It can be viewed in some congregation as oppression and show-off.
4. It can hinder you from taking notes in church if you are not determined to do so.
5. Battery issue can be a distraction.
6. Marking, underlining or highlighting of a verse might not be as easy as the hard-copy Bible.
7. You are more protective of your mobile devices from thief than your hard-copy Bible. That can hinder flexibility in going through your e-Bible in unsecured places.
8.You might be looked down on in some congregation, as someone might think you are “playing” with your phone during the service. If the culture of your church doesn’t permit using e-Bible, it will be cool for you to play along.