Covid vaccination start in india on 16 Jan 2021. Here is list of reports of adverse effects and death.
1. Uttar Pradesh : Ward boy named Mahipal Singh aged 52 in Moradabad district of Uttar Pradesh Recieved Covishield Vaccine on 16 jan and died on 17 Jan due to heart attack.
2. Karnataka : Healthcare worker named Nagaraju aged 43 in ballaru district of karnataka recieved Covishield Vaccine on 16 jan and died on 18 Jan due to heart attack.
3. Karnataka : A doctor named Dr. Jayaprakash T.A. aged 58 in shivamoga district of karnataka Recieved Covishield vaccine on 18 jan and died on 20 Jan due to heart attack. Doctor/deceased have a history of cardiac problem.
4. Telangana - Ambulance driver named G Vital Rao of 42 year old in nirmal district of telangana recieved Covishield vaccine on 19 Jan and died on 20 Jan due to heart attack
5. Rajasthan : Assistant adminstrative officer named Suresh chandra sharma in chittorgarh district of Rajasthan recieved Covishield vaccine on 16 jan and died on 21 Jan due to brain haemorrhage arise due to kidney ailment
6. Haryana : Female nurse named Rajwanti aged 56 in Gurugram district of Haryana recieved Covishield vaccine on 16 jan and died on 22 Jan due to heart attack/cardiac arrest.
7. Madhya Pradesh : Vaccine trial volunteer named Deepak marawi aged 42 in bhopal district of Madhya Pradesh recieved Covaxin vaccine as a trial on 12 Dec and died on 21 Dec. Postmortem report confirm his death due to poisioning.