Burien Parks’ ‘Music in the Park’ continues TONGHT – Thursday night (July 28) – with a FREE concert at Lake Burien School Park from classic jazz crooner Chris Anderson!
The free show will run from 6:30 – 8 p.m. at the park, located at SW 148th and 16th Ave SW.
Here are some videos of Chris in action:
Here are other upcoming FREE shows courtesy Burien Parks:
Wednesday Night Concerts: 6:30–8 p.m.:
North SeaTac Park
S. 128th St. & 20th Ave S.
- JULY 27: SUPERSONES Cuban Son (Acoustic Salsa)
- AUGUST 3: LITTLE SARA AND THE NIGHT OWLS Classic Soul/Blues
Thursday Night Concerts: 6:30-8 p.m.
Lake Burien School Park
SW 148th and 16th Ave SW
- JULY 28: CHRIS ANDERSON Classic Jazz Crooner
- AUGUST 4: ORCHESTRA ZARABANDA Cuban Salsa
- AUGUST 11: KIM ARCHER BAND Old school soul, funk & rock