At the upcoming Monday night Burien City Council meeting (on Monday, May 1), lawmakers will discuss the next steps in their ongoing (and seemingly delayed) City Manager search, as well as zoning and more.
The regular Meeting will begin at 7 p.m. at City Hall, located at 400 SW 152d Street.
Also, councilmembers will hold an Executive Session at 6 p.m. to discuss City Manager Candidates:
“The Burien City Council will hold a Special Meeting for the purpose of holding an Executive Session to discuss a personnel matter per RCW 42.30.110(1)(g) to evaluate qualifications of City Manager Candidates on Monday, May 1, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. at Burien City Hall, Miller Creek Conference Room. The Council will hold a Regular Meeting at 7:00 p.m. following the Special Meeting at Burien City Hall, 1st Floor, 400 SW 152nd Street.”
Download the full packet here (PDF file).
- Motion Regarding Next Steps in City Manager Search.
- Discussion and Potential Action to Adopt Ordinance No. 652, Minor Zoning Code Amendments.
- Discussion on City Council Meeting Guidelines.
- Review of Council Proposed Agenda Schedule.
- Meetings Report: April 2017, from Deputy Mayor Tosta.