1. What is one thing that brings a smile to your face, no matter the time of day?
2. What’s is one thing that you’re proud of?
3. What makes you laugh?
4. When you’re feeling super lazy, what’s your guilty-pleasure Netflix show?
5. What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
6. What is one Memory you have from childhood?
7. What’s the best thing about your life right now?
8. What is one thing that you’re thankful for?
9. What’s one thing that you fear?
10. If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
11. Can you tell me one thing, big or small, that you’ve never told anyone else?
12. If you were forced to leave your home and move to a county you’ve never been before, what are three things that you’d take with you?
13. What’s a favorite memory with a pet/animal?
14. Who are you closest to in your family?
15. What’s your family like?
16. What’s your favorite flavor of ice cream?
17. What’s your favorite joke?
18. What’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever done?
19. If you could rewrite your past, what’s one thing you’d change?
20. What do you think your best physical feature is?
21. What’s one thing about yourself, personality-wise, that you like?
22. When you’re feeling down, who or what is your biggest go-to person or activity?
23. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
24. What’s one thing you’re super passionate about?
25. If you had to lose one of your five senses, which would you give up and why?
26. What’s the hardest thing, physically, you’ve ever done?
27. What’s the hardest thing, mentally, you’ve ever done or been through?
28. What’s the best part about your job?
29. What’s one thing that defines who you are?
30. If tomorrow was your last day on earth, what would you do in your last 24 hours?
31. What do you believe in, generally or faith-wise?
32. If you had to describe yourself in three words, what would they be?
33. Where’s the coolest place you’ve ever been/traveled to?
34. What’s one thing people would never know about you just by looking at you?
35. What’s one thing about the opposite sex that you’re attracted to?
36. What are three qualities you look for in a potential date?
37. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for a girl?
38. How would others describe you?
39. What’s your all-time favorite memory?
40. What are your parents/step-parents/guardians/people who raised you like?
41. What’s your go-to alcoholic drink?
42. What would be your ideal first date?
43. If you could have three wishes, what would they be?
44. If you could a full 24 hours without any work or obligations, a day to just do whatever you wanted, what would you do?
45. What is the best compliment you’ve ever received?
46. What is something you’re talented at?
47. What’s your favorite college memory?
48. What is your best friend like?
49. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
50. What’s one thing you want to do before you die?
51. If someone gave you a million dollars right now, what would you spend it on?
52. Have you ever made a decision that changed your entire life? If so, what was it?
53. What’s your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
54. What’s your zodiac sign? And do you think it describes you?
55. What’s your biggest regret?
56. What can always put you in a good mood?
57. What’s your guilty pleasure snack, drink, or junk food?
58. If you were forced to eat fast food for your every meal, what would be your top two places?
59. What’s one thing you wish you could change about yourself?
60. If you had the option to hit restart and begin life all over again, would you?
61. Have you ever lost someone close to you? What were they like?
62. What’s your favorite social media profile?
63. What’s one thing that totally relaxes you when you’re stressed?
64. What’s a random hobby you’ve always wanted to try but never have?
65. When was the last time you cried, and why did you?
66. What scares you the most about the future?
67. Do you want to have children someday?
68. What do you imagine your future family will be like?
69. Have you ever done or accomplished something you never thought you could? What was it?
70. What’s one thing you could never live without?
71. Who is one person you could never live without?
72. What’s your favorite vacation place?
73. Would you rather go out or stay in on a Saturday night?
74. What’s your favorite quote, line of poetry, or sentence?
75. What’s your favorite family memory?
76. What’s one thing that helps you decide you can trust someone?
77. Have you been in love before?
78. How would you explain what ‘love’ is?
79. Have you ever gotten your heart broken?
80. What’s one thing you’ve learned about yourself from a past relationship?
81. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
82. What’s one thing that’s a total turn off?
83. What’s one thing that’s a total turn on?
84. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done for a girl?
85. What’s your go-to drink/food/activity when you’re sick and in bed?
86. What’s the scariest thing that ever happened to you as a kid?
87. Who in your family, immediate or extended, are you the most similar to?
88. Where do you see yourself in five years?
89. What’s your favorite song or artist?
90. What would be your dream job?
91. If you were writing a book about your life, what would the title be?
92. What’s your favorite word?
93. What keeps you up at night?
94. What’s your go-to phrase?
95. What’s one silly, little-kid item that you still have somewhere hidden in your room?
96. Who is someone that’s impacted your life or helped you become who you are?
97. What’s one thing you want to achieve before you die?
98. What’s your favorite book?
99. What’s one thing, silly or serious, that you’re guilty of?
100. What makes you blissfully, completely, smile-from-ear-to-ear happy?
Marisa Donnelly is a poet and author of the book, Somewhere on a Highway, available here.
Source: Thought Catalog
The post 100 Good Questions To Ask A Guy That Will Bring You Closer Toget appeared first on Trendiee.