The Staff Selection Commission has released a notification which will hold an Open Competitive Computer Based [CBT] Examination for the Recruitment of Sub-Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in CISF.
The Ssc Cpo 2019 Notification states that the Departmental candidates amongst Constables, Head Constables and Assistant Sub-Inspector of Delhi Police with minimum three years service, who are not more than 30 years (33 years for OBC and 35 years for SC/ ST) of age, may also apply for the various Departmental Vacancies of Sub-Inspector (Executive)-Male.
For more details on the post check the SSC official website: https://ssc.nic.in/
Important Dates for SSC CPO 2019 Notification
Listed below are the important tentative dates for SSC CPO 2019 Notification:
- Submission of online applications: 17-09-2019 to 16-10-2019
- Last date for receipt of applications: 16-10-2019 (17:00)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 18-10-2019 (17:00)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 18-10-2019 (17-00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 19-10-2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 11-12-2019 to 13-12-2019
- Date of Paper-II: to be notified later
Aspirants are recommended to check the official website for any changes in the date.
Preparation for SSC CPO 2019 Notification
Wondering how to prepare for this desirable post? These competitive exams are hard nuts to crack. There are ample books for which will get you prepared. Disha publication has quality and authentic books which lets you master the concepts and stand ahead in the competition.
Check out some of the most popular books with us. Begin your preparation for today and now.
Here are SSC CPO books https://www.dishapublication.com/govt-jobs-preparation-books/ssc-preparation-books to get you fully prepared.
This post first appeared on Disha Publication - Education Blog For StudentsEducation Blog For Students | Nurturing Ambitions, please read the originial post: here