Action Against Hunger is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Procurement Assistant
- The main objective of this role is to support the Procurement Officer in all procurement activities within the ACF Nigeria mission.
- Throughout the procurement process, he/she will prepare an collect all documentation whilst ensuring compliance with ACF procedures, liaise with suppliers on daily basis, assist in conducting market assessments, request quotations, evaluate supplier bids and follow up on procurement authorization, delivery schedules and supplier payments.
- Provide Administrative Support to Procurement Officer.
- Support Logistics Supply Chain.
- Supervision of Delivery issues.
- A Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Logistics or Purchasing and Supply.
- Min of 2 years’ experience in procurement and/or logistics position
- Strong computer skills in MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Professional level of English
- Ability to work in complex environment and can bear the work load
- Previous experience working for NGOs an asset, particularly international and/or health related NGOs.
- Fluency in one or more National/regional languages an asset.
23rd September, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV's to: [email protected]
- To be considered, applications must include a CV and letter of interest, and indicate the full position title and location in the email subject line, or on the application envelope. For example, “Procurement Assistant-Abuja”.
- Also note that applications will be processed on FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis and any application received without these specifications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Qualified women and men are encouraged to apply.
- Applications received after this date will not be considered.