- Carry out regular and timely updates of product information and content on the website
- Plan, define and implement website changes and functional improvements
- Collaborate with co-QC team members to meet internal quality levels for website activity and Management daily
- Suggest processes aimed towards improvement of content for customer satisfaction
- Generate and update website content (products, content, promotions)
- Maintain an excellent level of service to the business
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power point) tools
- Working knowledge of Google Office Productivity Tools.
- Must be System Oriented/Process-driven
- Must exhibit a high level of organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks under pressure
- Proven ability to multi-task effectively and work to deadlines and targets
- Great attention to detail is key
- Must be tech savvy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Qualification & Experience
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Technology Management, Statistics or related course from a recognized and accredited University.
- Basic Knowledge of Web Programming Languages (HTML, CSS, PHP) & Web Technology is compulsory
- Experience in Data Management/ Data Analysis is an added advantage.
- Minimum of one year relevant experience in Content Writing or similar job role within a fast paced organization.
- Adequate knowledge of the Online Marketplace and the E-commerce Industry
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online