Mobile IOS Developer
Our client, a successful SaaS company offering retail cloud solutions for over 30 years; is seeking an Ios Developer to join their Long Island, NY area team.
Do you possess a passion for pushing Mobile technology to the limits? Would you enjoy contributing to a start-up culture building next generation products?
If you are looking to impact cutting edge technology at its core, this opportunity is for you!
- Design and develop advanced applications for the iOS platform of mobile cloud application.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and develop new features.
- Support the Mobile application, including working on bug fixes and improving application performance, reliability and stability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Collaborate with internal and off-shore development resources, acting as a technical liaison.
Preferred Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong Object Oriented Programming Skills
- Experience with iOS Development: XCode, UI Kit, Cocoa Touch and Apple HIG
- 3+ years of proven and demonstrated iOS experience
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Knowledge of web services, REST APIs
- Strong sense of System Architecture as it relates to mobile apps
- Solid understanding of Apple HIG and the latest operating systems, features and APIs
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Experience with version control systems such as SVN
- Experience in publishing apps to the App Store, Certificates, and Provisioning Profiles
- Solid understanding of user interaction concept differences between iPad and iPhone versions of iOS
- Solid understanding of UI / UX design
- BS / MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
To apply, please send your MS Word Resume to: [email protected]
This post first appeared on Mobile Wireless Jobs Blog | Telecom Careers | RF | Employment | MobileWirelessJobs.com, please read the originial post: here