Directions (Q. 1– 5): In each question below four words which are numbered 1) ,2) ,3) and 4) have been printed in bold, of which one word may be wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the Sentence. The nu mber of that word is the answer . If all the four words are correctly spelt , mark 5) , i.e. " No error " as the answer.
1. 1) Graphs A and B show that the referral / 2) rate of fear agression / 3) toward other species has steadily/ 4) decreased over theyear. / 5) No error.
2. 1) Mohit divorced Shreya without another word, and she curled onto/ 2) her side, weeping not only for the bizzare/ 3) world she'd entered but from the realization/ 4) she'd never, ever, ever return to hers. / 5) No error.
3. 1) They had been engaged/ 2) a week and a half, and his return to/ 3) work was looming/ 4) in the immidiatefuture. / 5) No error.
4. 1) Meera couldn't win the argument/ 2) any/ 3) other way, so she had resorted/ 4) to her irresistablecharm. / 5) No error
5. 1) Our college team has been subjected/ 2) to the biggest propoganda/ 3) offensive/ 4) that the college students have everknown. /5) No error.
Directions (Q. 6 –10): Rearrange the following seven sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E), (F) and (G) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the questions given below.
A)But what is moderation ?
B)But for some of my friends healthy diet means eating less than they do now.
C)My mother often think of balance diet for me as an all or nothing proposition, but a key elements for any balance diet is moderation.
D)The really depends on me and my overall eating habits.
E)The goal of healthy eating is to develop a diet that I can maintain for life, not just a few weeks or months, or until I've
hit my ideal weight.
F)How much is a moderate amount ?
G)So I try to think of it in terms of healthy diet.
6. Which of the following would be the FIFTH sentence after rearrangement ?
1) E 2) C 3) G 4) D 5) B
7. Which of the following would be the THIRD sentence after rearrangement ?
1) C 2) A 3) F 4) B 5) G
8. Which of the following would be the FIRST sentence after rearrangement ?
1) F 2) C 3) E 4) D 5) G
9. Which of the following would be the LAST sentence after rearrangement ?
1) A 2) D 3) E 4) B 5) G
10. Which of the following would be the FOURTH sentence after rearrangement ?
1) D 2) C 3) A 4) D 5) F
1. 2; ‘agression’ is wrong word the correct spelling is ‘aggression’.
2. 2; ‘bizzare’ is wrong word the correct spelling is ‘bizarre’.
3. 4; ‘immidiate’ is wrong word the correct spelling is ‘immediate’.
4. 4; ‘irresistable’ is wrong word the correct spelling ‘irresistible’.
5. 2; ‘propoganda’ is wrong word the correct spelling ‘propaganda’.
(6 –10) C A F D E G B
6. 1 , 7. 3 , 8. 2 , 9. 4 , 10. 1
This post first appeared on Bankers Guru Adda : IBPS SBI Clerk PO RRB Material, please read the originial post: here